Stop learning framework after framework
But sometimes, the learning curve of learning a framework is simply not worth the effort.
What frameworkless.js covers
- An HTTP server using Node's own
- Routing and templating
- Using plain SQL instead of ORMs, and how to work it safely
- Forms – not always needing Ajax!
- Does your frontend really need a framework to be "reactive"?
- Finishing touches: Gzip, Pjax, and more
- Writing tests with Node.js's `assert` library
We are going to build a real live app together. Seriously.
No fake assignments like incrementing counters with a click of a button. We're going to gradually build, from start to finish, a whole app.
Who is this course for?
What does it cost?
The base material will be free, for everyone, forever.
I will probably add some more advanced paid tutorials, however.
About the author
Interested? Subscribe here!